Sunday 6 September 2009

Park explorer

After a big run around at church, we went to the park for lunch. It's father's day, so dad and grandad were the guests of honour. Mum and I didn't get dad anything as a present (we don't really do father's day presents) but mum did whisper something about getting the new Playstation 3 later in the year. Dad said this would be good for both us boys!

Anyway, at the park I didn't want to sit at the table and eat the fish and chips mum bought me. I wanted to run around.

So I just took off towards the center of the park where all the flowers are blooming. Dad followed me, and we went for a huge walk.

We finally got back to the picnic table where grandma let me have half of her Subway 'sub'. I called it a 'burg', because it looked a little bit like a hamburger.

After a few bites of the 'burg' I insisted grandad and I go for a walk.

We were gone for ages, and returned with a pine cone and a big leaf.

By that stage I was pretty tired, and we decided to go home, where I was supposed to have a big sleep. But I woke up with a loud case of the coughs instead. Nevermind, my big sleep came a few hours later when I crashed after tea.

No comments:

My life in pictures