Tuesday 4 September 2007

Car poos and the wee small hours

I'm getting used to being strapped in my car seat. I've probably spent more time in it lately than my rocking chair.

I don't know if it was a case of relaxing too much, or 'when you need to go, you need to go', but I went. In a spectacular way.

No need for 'what's that smell' bum checks, we got a visual on this one, starting with a pooey car seat. That means a pooey jumpsuit, singlet and nappy too.

Uh oh.

Mum cleaned me up and we got on with the business of having a nice day. Until we jumped in the car to visit Nana. As we were driving along dad heard noises coming from the backseat. A couple of grunts and the sound of a gurgling coffee perculator. We don't have a coffee perculator in the backseat.

Uh oh.

At least this one didn't leak. We got to Nana's and I got a nice big cuddle. After a hasty nappy change.

Not one to let my butt have all the glory, I finished up today with a big wee. Wet nappy, wet singlet, wet jumsuit, wet grobag, and probably a wet sheet too. As we speak, I'm freshly changed into my fouth outfit of the day, having a nice relaxing bonus early breakfast.

PS I just spewed.

No comments:

My life in pictures