Saturday 1 September 2007

Handled with care

We've been out visiting lately.

I certainly like cuddles with new friends a lot more than inspecting houses. We've been house hunting, and we've discovered I have a limit of exactly 2 1/2 houses before I'll call time-out. Getting in and out of the car contstantly doesn't help my demeanor.

On the plus side I've been getting lots of cuddles. Visits are fun. I've been on my best behaviour, trying to charm all my new friends. Mum has been very proud of of the way I've handled myself. I try to leave people with a smile, and a big wet patch on their shoulder from my drool! It worked today!

It was a very big day, and I fell asleep in the car on the way back home and stayed quiet until we pulle into the driveway. When I woke up I had a feed in the loungeroom, looked over at the pictures on the wall and gave a big grin. It's good to be home.

No comments:

My life in pictures