Thursday 27 September 2007

See the world in green and blue

We turned my playmat over.

It's a big deal.

You see, it's two sided. On one side, the side you've no doubt seen in countless photos, it's black and red. But on the other side it's blue and green and all sorts of colours. Apparently small babies like contrasts - black and white, and red to be specific. But as we grow, our palette grows.

So I'm enjoying my playmat of many colours...There's also a squeaky sun and a little purple bug to discover, so I've got many hours of playing and learning ahead.

I've also mastered the grab. I am quite partial to the green frog that hangs over the playmat. He's the one I usually go for. I pull with all my might, and sometimes I manage to get his little foot into my mouth. It takes a lot of effort, but I'm quite the determined frog leg eater! Too bad we're not in France...

I had a lot better sleep last night with not a squeak, squawk or shriek to be heard.

No comments:

My life in pictures