Wednesday 5 September 2007

New skills

A new day, some new skills.

Grandad was having a bit of a talk to me at the kitchen table. He wiggled his finger like a worm and clonked me on the nose. He did it again, but this time I was ready and anticipated his move by squeezing my eyes shut. Now this might not sound lke much, but it demonstrated my super dooper new skill of anticipation. You better believe it, Grandad's a psychologist.

Everyone was quite impressed.

Then, later on while I was lying on dad's tummy I decided to lift my head up and have a good look around. I held it up for much longer than I ever have on my play mat, and when dad called mum in to have a look, I followed her, turing my head as she walked around the room.

Everyone was quite impressed. Again! There's lots of smiles at LLR HQ...

No comments:

My life in pictures