Thursday 20 September 2007

Rasberries vs peek-a-boo

Dad's been blowing rasberries on my tummy. He's sure it's the funniest thing in the world, and certain it'll make me laugh. It doesn't seem to work just yet. But that doesn't stop him trying. Every bathtime, after 'flying babies' he leans down and blows a big raspberry on my tummy. No reaction.

Mum's been trying to make me laugh too. She's been trying peek-a-boos. Today she had a break through. I gave out a little laugh - a cross between a cackle and a bleat. And I did it again. And again.

So dad has jumped on the peek-a-boo wagon too. There have been peek-a-boos everywhere.

Just when we thought things couldn't get happier at LLR HQ mum sneezed while she was changing my nappy. And I thought it was even funnier than the peek-a-boos. So she 'achooed' for me again. And I laughed again.

We're wondering if a 'peek-a-boo achoo' will produce our first belly laugh.

No comments:

My life in pictures