Friday 14 September 2007

Where's the volume control

I had a big sleep-in this morning. That meant mum and dad did too. And that meant they woke up very happy.

I was happy too, until we jumped in the car.

I let mum and dad, and everyone we drove past, that I was not comfortable. A familiar smell wafted from the back seat...

I pulled out the best cries I could muster. I mean, no one likes to sit in their own poo, so I needed to be changed there and then.

We weren't going that far, so after a couple of minutes mum and dad got used to the noise (and the smell) coming from the back of the car. So used to it, when they started to have a conversation, dad reached for the volume knob on the stereo to turn the noise down a bit!

It didn't work.

Maybe he should have tried singing jingle bells!

No comments:

My life in pictures