Saturday 3 October 2009

Friendly shopper

We went shopping a couple of times today.

In the morning we went hunting for a new TV. Well, browsing. There were lots of TVs in the shop, showing lots of different things, and dad had to make sure I was looking at ones showing appropriate content for two year olds. Some of the really big ones were showing previews for big scary action movies, so I got turned around to look at the ones on the other wall. They were showing an American baseball game. Dad said that even though baseball is a silly game, it was much better for me to see that than scary dudes shooting guns.

We didn't buy a TV, but we did buy some milk and bread at the supermarket this afternoon. I tried to make as many friends as I could by saying 'hello' to everyone I saw. I also kept people laughing by my checkout antics, which include insisting on putting all the items on the little conveyor belt.

No comments:

My life in pictures