Wednesday 14 October 2009

Not a very long time ago in a galaxy right here

I got new toys today!

You see, my fondness (some say obsession) with Stormtroopers inspired mum to get me one at the shop today. We were in Myer and happened to wlak past the toy section, and I happened to see some 'Tutu-poppers' on the shelf. I was very excited when mum said 'why not'.

She texted dad, and he wanted to know if it was from the original trilogy or the new trilogy. She said 'original'. It was actually 'new'.

When dad got home and discovered the Storm Trooper was actually a Clone Trooper, he said it was time to visit his toy cupboard and get some 'real' Star Wars toys. So I scored a whole big pack of figures from the original trilogy. 2 stormtroopers, Chewbacca, Luke and Han Solo.

We played after tea. We both had fun.

No comments:

My life in pictures