Friday 26 February 2010

Baby Manni

I'm still quite fond of babies. Which is good, seeing we're going to be joined by one in a few month's time.

Today, Manni was my 'baby'.

I held him in my arms and rocked him to sleep.

After I received some stern words about doing a poo in my undies (don't ask) Manni received some stern words about poos.

I offered Manni a nappy after I had to put one on at bedtime.

Seeing I had to put some PJs on for bed I asked dad if Manni could have PJs too. He grabbed a box of my old clothes and found a jumpsuit that almost fit perfectly. I giggled when Manni had his nappy and PJs on.

When dad took me out to see the moon, I grabbed Manni, and I 'explaied' all about the stars and moon to him, just like dad does to me.

I then read Manni a bedtime story.


My life in pictures