Tuesday 23 February 2010

Stickers

I was in the mood for rock'n'roll tonight.

I was not in the mood for food.

Dad's friend Craig was over to play Rockband and I wasn't thrilled when they took a tea break.

Mum: Sit up and eat your tea

Me: No!

Mum: Do you want to go to your room for time out?

Me: Yes!

Mum: ...by yourself, with the gate shut?

Me: Yes!

Dad delivered me to time out and the grown-ups went back to their tea.

I was being so quiet, for so long, that Dad got a bit suspicious and went to check on me.

He found me sitting up at my little blue table, playing with a big sheet of stickers.

I'd stuck stickers to the table.

I'd stuck stickers to the carpet.

I'd stuck stickers to myself.

There were stickers everywhere!

And then I had to eat my tea.

No comments:

My life in pictures