Wednesday 14 July 2010

Egg bowl

When I'm at Grandma's house, I often like to eat a hard boiled egg.

So, the other day when Mum asked me what I'd like for afternoon tea, I asked for an egg.

She boiled one for me and then started to peel it.

"No!" I cried, "Not like that! You put it in an egg bowl!"

Mum searched high and low but, apparently, we're the only people in the world with no egg bowls in their kitchen.

"It looks like we don't have any egg cups" Mum said.

Well, that's just ridiculous.

So today, while I was at Kindy, Mum went to the shops and bought two little egg cups.

One for her and one for me.

* You might call them egg cups, but I prefer the term 'egg bowl'

1 comment:

Hippomanic Jen said...

We had to get egg bowls when we got married because I had none, so you're doing much better, young man!

My life in pictures