Tuesday 13 July 2010

Routine

Things are getting back to normal this week at Long Lived Rock.

Mum and I took baby Lucy to Playgroup for the first time today.

I was very excited to get to play with my friends again. I haven't seen them for three weeks!

The girls were all interested in my new sister. And the mums all wanted to hold her. But we boys just wanted to play!

On the way home, Mum warned me that we were going back to daytime sleeps.

I must have been tired because I didn't even protest.

Mum put baby Lucy to bed first while I lay in my bed and waited for her to tuck me in.

And then we all had a sleep.

I like being back in routine.

I've even put it out there that Mum might like to take me back to Kindergym this week!

2 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

There are many "Getting Back Into Routine" milestones that help you out of the newborn fog, hey? I was worried I'd be a basket case for months after my caesarean last year. But then the milestones started: I got mobile, showered myself, drove at day 13, then it all got back to normal.

Hippomanic Jen said...

Welcome back to routine and LOVE the new colour scheme!

My life in pictures