Tuesday 17 August 2010

Sauce on my head

I had an accident today.

I was in the car, waiting for mum to strap me in, when I leaned up against the door. When she opened the door I tumbled out and landed on my head. Not on the soft grass either, on concrete.

Ouch.

There was blood.

Dad came home straight away to make sure things were ok, and we all headed to the doctor where my head was examined.

No stiches needed, just a quick cleanup and some panadol, and a stern warning from mum to not lean against the door when it's being opened.

Later tonight, when recalling the events of the day, the way I explained the doctor cleaning up my wound was that he "put sauce on my head"!

I am also happy to report the doctor said no hair washing for two days. Yes!

1 comment:

Givinya De Elba said...

We were sad to hear about this, and we kept our promise and prayed for you when we went to bed last night. Hope you're on the mend. Love from N, AL and J.

My life in pictures