Thursday 8 January 2009

Blueberry boy

Mum and I went blueberry picking today. Mum did most (OK, all) of the work. I preferred to stay in my stroller - and it proved a good position to be in because a couple of the bigger kids decided to pick their blueberries and give them straight to me to eat!

At one point, I was offered so many berries I had to start putting some in my lap for mum to discover later when I was getting in the car.

After the blueberry picking we went back to the house of some of the kids and played with their toys for a bit. I found a cricket bat and a ball and spent a lot of time pushing the ball around with the bat. Dad was very impressed when he heard this. I must have been paying attention to all that cricket on the telly! I also continued my habit of sampling the other kids drinks from the afternoon tea table.

In the afternoon, after a long sleep, I had fun playing with mum. She noticed that I said 'guitar' very clearly and she was very impressed. But she was not impressed when I started throwing water out of my bath. Apparently that's a habit that won't be able to continue. My bath was cut short and mum told me if it happens again my toys will be confiscated.

No comments:

My life in pictures