Saturday 3 January 2009

'Pcheeew'

Today I've been walking around the house saying 'pcheeew' - like a laser sound - no one knows where it's come from - no one here really understands lasers - dad would like to take the credit for it and point to Star Wars, but I haven't seen Star Wars yet.

Imet dad at the very unearthly 4:45am this morning. But I wasn't in my room. Or their room. I was in the loungeroom. Since I've been sleeping in my own bed (which is closer to the ground than the Big Bed) I can get in and out when I please. And seeing all the doors in the house were open (all the inside doors - don't worry about me leaving home just yet...) I headed to the loungeroom! Dad's going to make sure the doors are shut tonight!

Mum and dad did a spot of bowling on the Wii - I had a great time running aorund the loungeroom copying their arm movements and waving anything that remotely looks like a controller. Mainly the TV remote.

No comments:

My life in pictures