Sunday 25 January 2009

Last baby standing

We had to go to a BBQ this afternoon, so mum and dad were keen for me to have a good sleep in the morning. Dad even postponed a guitar hero gig at Andy's place so I could keep sleeping. Now, that's love!

By the time the barbie rolled around I was ready to play.

I roamed around the backyard, getting mixed up in the game of cricket the bigger kids were playing (I'm not much of a helpful fieldsman, but I did do a lot of ball identification. When it came near me I'd point and say 'ball!')

By nightfall, the kids dropped off to sleep one by one. All except me. I kept going. All the adults were impressed with my stamina, except mum and dad, they worried I'd be up all night because I missed my usual bedtime window. But as soon as we hopped in the car I was asleep.

No comments:

My life in pictures