Wednesday 3 June 2009

Boutique 1 vs Post Office 0

Today we were on a mission to buy a present for Aunty Lisa. Mum didn't want to fight the crowds at the main shopping centre, so decided we'd head for the boutique shops in the main street.

That's a bit brave. Small people like me don't really belong in shops like that. But I surprised everyone by being very good. I didn't let go of mum's hand, I didn't touch anything, and I smiled and spoke nicely to all the shop people who fawned all over me and told me what a good boy I was.

We found a present and then it was time to go to the post office. And that's where I left behind the good-little-boy act. I ran off with the parcel and refused to give it back. Mum wasn't very impressed. But she decided to forgive me and let me have a ride in the Wiggles Big Red Car and the ABC Kids van. I chatted about the Wiggles all the way back to the car. I love them.

No comments:

My life in pictures