Thursday 18 June 2009

Trucks and percussion

Dad and I had a big long visit to the park.

On our way there we had to wait for the traffic. There were lots of trucks. Dad thought it was the perfect opportunity to teach me the international sign for getting truck drivers to blow their horn.

We sat at the side of the road doing the 'beepbeep' sign (as I called it) until one truckie obliged. Dad was so excited he gave me a high five, and congratulated the both of us for such cleverness.

When we got home I had a big ong sleep and woke up to find mum in the kitchen.

she set me up with a couple of pots and spoons and was very impressed with my percussion skills. I'd hit the pots twice, then I'd hit the spoons together. I kept this beat going for quite some time.

No comments:

My life in pictures