Wednesday 24 June 2009

Last swim for winter

I might be noisy and a bit crazy some of the time, but I can be a very sensitive little boy when the situation calls for it.

Today, my swimming teacher was very sad during our lesson. Mum whispered to me that, if I got the chance, it might be a good idea to give Brooke a little kiss or a cuddle. About five minutes later, when it was my turn to swim with Brooke, I put my arms around her neck and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. Then, during my second turn, I gave her another big cuddle. Mum was very proud of me and Brooke got a bit teary when she hugged me back, but it also cheered her up.

Another important thing to mention about swimming today is that I did the best kicking I've ever done. Mum thinks I've finally realised that kicking makes big splashes and splashing is a very fun thing for me. And at the end of the lesson, I not only ran across the mat, I sang a song while I did it. Everyone laughed.

That's it for swimming lessons for me for a whole term. We think it's too cold to swim in winter.

No comments:

My life in pictures