Wednesday 25 November 2009

Check the boot

Mum and I learned a valuable lesson today about why I shouldn't be allowed to bring special toys from home to playgroup.

I was actually told not to bring my storm trooper figurine with me to craft, but he somehow managed to sneak it in anyway.

When mum spotted it as she was dropping me off, she told me to keep it with me and not let it get mixed up with the rest of the toys.

Yeah right. Did she forget that I'm two?

No one should be surprised that when mum came to collect me, the storm trooper was missing.

I didn't seem too concerned but mum knew that dad would be.

After everyone checked everywhere, mum had a last-minute idea of where it could be.

She went through all the little ride-on cars and checked their boots.

Sure enough, there was my storm trooper!

No comments:

My life in pictures