Monday 16 November 2009

No No sick

I've got a new tool for not doing eating my veggies, or having a daytime sleep. You know, those annoying things adults are always trying to get me to do when I want to play.

My tool? Chucking a sickie!

I was at the table tonight, eating my sausages and rice and tomatoes, and I decided it was time for ice cream.

Dad said I had to finish my first course before we could move to sweets.

I placed my arms on the table, and sat my head on them, "No No sick" I said.

"Are you really sick?" Dad asked.

"No No sick", I replied.

"He said that to grandma when she was putting him to bed this afternoon", came a voice from the hallway.

Busted!

"He says he's sick when he doesn't want to do something", mum explained to dad.

So the sympathy disappeared pretty quickly, and I ate my veggies and sausages. And I got my ice cream.

1 comment:

Hippomanic Jen said...

And here I was all ready with sympathy.

My life in pictures