Friday 25 December 2009

My third Christmas

I think I'm getting a bit of a handle on this whole Christmas thing.

We've got a house full of people, which means there's always someone to play with, and always a crowd on hand to perform to!

I woke up this morning to see a streamer tied to the bed.

Dad and I followed it around the house, and at the end of the streamer we found a Mr Potato Head Stormtrooper in the laundry tub!

After brekky and church we exchanged presents.

I scored a new cricket bat! Just like Ricky Ponting's! And I got a one-day cricket shirt. Very cool.

I got some modern plastic meccano and a Little Tikes car and a lawnmower set and a doctor's set.

There were some great books and a few cars too, and even some practical things like bags.

Lunch was next and seeing it was a 'serve yourself' deal I filled my plate with ham and one apricot ball covered in coconut!

Lots of games followed and I finally crashed in front of the telly after 3.

No comments:

My life in pictures