Friday 4 December 2009

A promise is a promise

Grandma came to look after me today while Mum had to go out for a bit.

We played with my blocks and with my cars.

And right before my sleep time, I had the great idea that we should play in my Thomas tent.

'How 'bout we play in your tent after your sleep', suggested Grandma.

But Grandma forgot that she'd be gone by the time I woke up.

'Do you think he'll remember?' Grandma asked Mum when she got home.

Hmm...yes, I think I would remember!

Sure enough, I woke up and instead of running out to the family room to find mum like I normally do, I waited in my room, next to my Thomas tent, and called out to Grandma.

I was unimpressed when Mum turned up.

I was even less impressed when Grandma turned out to be long gone.

There were so many tears that Mum decided to let me ring Grandma.

Within half an hour, she'd taken a break from work and come up to play in my Thomas tent.

That's love!

No comments:

My life in pictures