Monday 4 May 2009

Here I come!

Dad and I went to the park today.

Two parks, actually.

We had a quick play in the one clse to our house, and since mum gave us some pieces of old bread, we decided to walk to the one with ducks in it.

It's a fair walk, and when we finally saw the ducks dad let go of my hand and let me run toward them.

"Here I come" I shouted!

Dad ripped off bits of bread and I threw them to the ducks. And ibis. Sometimes my throws weren't very big and I 'd bend down and pick up the price of bread and try again. After one little throw an ibis rushed in and grabbed the bread from close to my feet. I had decided that particular peice of bread needed to be thrown further and so I took off after the ibis yelling "mine, mine" - just like the birds in 'Finding Nemo'...

No comments:

My life in pictures