Sunday 10 May 2009

With a little help from my friends

There's two things I'm getting a bit too much help with these days that have influenced my behaviour;

Holding people's hands going down the slippery dip and insisting mum feeds me with a spoon.

I love spoons, but for some reason have decided other people are better at loading them up than I am, so I've decided to outsource my spoon weilding.

Mum and dad took decisive action at tea and left me with a spoon and a full bowl of food and said 'there you go'. I didn't want to at first, but I think my hungry tummy got the best of me and I picked up the spoon and fed myself.

At the park at lunchtime I climbed up the slippery dip steps all by myself, and sat at the top for ages. Dad encouraged me to slide down, but I wouldn't. I tried to explain the 'rules' to him, but he didn't know what I was going on about...Until grandma showed up and held my hand, and then I happily slid down the slide. Dad laughed, but said I really should learn to slide without a helping hand, but with a catching one down the bottom, but I didn't quite get the hang of it before we came home.

No comments:

My life in pictures