Wednesday 6 May 2009

Swimming and shorter hair

Today we went to the pool, but I didn't do much swimming. I was a bit too interested in the other kids and their swimming.

Halfway through the lesson, right as I was meant to be demonstrating my underwater swim from my teacher to mum, I was distracted by the arrival of my old friend Lilly (she was in my class last term). I held up the whole class while I waved and called out to Lilly.

Then it was mat time and, once again, I made a spectacle of crawling across the mat. With lots of encouragement from the other mums and my teacher I finally decided to walk across and got huge cheers. Mum thinks I'm just looking for attention, since I had been walking across the mat quite happily for the past two terms!

Tonight there was more excitement after my bath because mum and dad decided to play hairdressers. With real scissors and my real hair. They tried to give me a classic 'movie kid' bowl cut. It worked, if you look at me from one particular angle. From other angles it looks like we need to call a real hairdresser!

No comments:

My life in pictures