Thursday 14 May 2009

Two

I am two!

Dad woke me up with a "happy birthday" and I replied "cake!"

Mum and dad laughed and realised that I've picked up the correlation between the milestone and the dessert somewhere along the line.

I'm having a party on the weekend, but mum and dad let me open two presents. One from them (a Thomas train set) and one from Mummy B (a cool truck with wheels that roll really well, dad and I took it for a test drive in the hallway tonight).

I'm still a bit sniffly, but didn't let it get me down.

Dad and I went to the shops - he wants to get me a junior golf set because I'm always hitting a ball around the backyard with whatever is available - a stick or a little shovel - and he thinks it's time I had a proper golf club!

And we had to buy a cake.

Dad let me choose. The choice was between a chocolate and banana cake (there was a third choice, a fruit cake, but I looked at it and said 'toast'!).

I chose the banana cake.

I didn't have a daytime sleep because there were loud workmen outside and they kept jackhammering and I didn't want to sleep with all the noise.

No comments:

My life in pictures