Sunday 12 July 2009

I do not want to go to the planet Nebulon

I am not feeling well.

I've had a couple more spews, and I've been coughing a lot.

The doctor decided we should try out a nebuliser and see if it helps me breathe better.

I think I'd rather just cough. That nebuliser is not cool. It is a frightening, noisy machine that has a mask I'm supposed to put on. No way!

Dad thought he'd try and make it exciting. He made up a story about a space mission to the planet Nebulon, and to get there we'd have to put our space masks on.

Pffft.

I am not falling for that. I do not like the blinkin' mask, and I don't like the blinkin' noise. And I don't care if there's a mission to the planet Ice Cream, I am not wearing that thing.

Unfortunately, and fortunately, it seemed to work, and after a few minutes of horrible torture I breathed a bit easier.

I think I'll breathe easier forever now. That crazy machine scared the wheezes out of me!

No comments:

My life in pictures