Thursday 23 July 2009

Walking backwards

The weather is fine, and so dad and I decided it was time to get back to the park.

We decided on the big park with the ducks because we could do the 'toot toot' truck trick at the traffic lights.

It worked! We got three trucks to blow their horns, and we got lots of smiles from people in cars too.

On our way home, as we turned into our street, I decided to turn around and walk home backwards.

It took a long time.

A very long time.

But with dad making sure there was no danger in front of me, I made it safely to the house.

1 comment:

Givinya De Elba said...

The 'toot toot' truck trick sounds pretty cool. The weather HAS been great hasn't it? Baby Joseph and I have been chilling out in hospital since he was born on Wednesday, but we can see the sunshine through our window here.

My life in pictures