Thursday 29 April 2010

Just when they thought I was toilet trained....

I'm in a bit of trouble at the moment.

Mum's not saying much to me and she won't play cars.

She says she's cross.

I don't like being in trouble.

'You not be cross at me, Mummy. How 'bout me be cross at YOU,' I suggested.

But I know why I'm in trouble.

It's all to do with a poo.

Mum could tell I needed to go to the toilet, but I was avoiding it.

Too busy playing cars, Mum.

Finally, Mum had enough and ordered me to the toilet.

To speed things along, she pulled down my pants and lifted me onto my toilet seat.

And then she looked down at the floor.

And was shocked to see.

The biggest poo.

She has ever seen.

Uh-oh.

I was ordered to stay on the toilet and not move. That was fine, because I was still busy adding to my business.

Mum ran away.

And had a bit of a spew.

Then, with me looking over her shoulder, she pooper-scooped it all into the toilet.

And I've been in trouble ever since.

Happy 10th Anniversary Mum!




2 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

Sooo sorry about the spewing.

Givinya De Elba said...

Oh no! Happy Anniversary anyway, Mum and Dad. And hey, the toilet training isn't 100% done for a while, there's always the "Yes I'm toilet-trained but sometimes I have accidents."

It's just tough on Mummy when the spews come a little more easily.

Keep at it little feller.

My life in pictures