Saturday 12 June 2010

Apologies

I'm pretty good at apologies.

In fact, I'm so good I sometimes make the apology before I actually do the thing I'm apologising for.

Scene 1: Mum and Dad's bed

Noah: (jumping on bed)
Mum: Noah! Don't jump on the bed!
Noah: (putting on a very solemn face and tone) I sorry Mummy. I not do it ever, ever again.
Mum: That's ok. Thank you for saying sorry.

Scene 2: Mum and Dad's bed - five minutes later

Noah: Can I turn on Daddy's light?
Mum: No you can't.
Noah: (inching towards the light) Please Mummy?
Mum: I said no.
Noah: (with light switch in hand and putting on a very solemn face and tone) I sorry Mummy. I not do it ever, ever again.
Noah: (switches on the light)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Elliott must be reading this blog! Shes just started saying exactly that!

My life in pictures