Sunday 20 June 2010

Gamer

I've been into gaming for a while now.

I even have my own Playstation controller.

The only thing is, it's not plugged in.

That's right...when I play computer games with Dad, I generally don't get to play them.

I'm more of a spectator.

But tonight we all discovered my gaming talents.

We'd just had dinner at Grandma and Grandad's place (for Dad's birthday, remember?)

And we decided to have a go on Grandma's new Wii Fit.

I watched the grown-ups attempt the slalom skiing...and then I suggested it was my turn.

No one expected much from me...but I surprised everyone by leaning this way and that and making a clean run through (some of) the little flags.

I even beat Grandma and Grandad's scores in some events!

I think I've found my gaming niche.

No comments:

My life in pictures