Tuesday 21 October 2008

Pick 'n grab

Mum and I went shopping today.

I rode in the trolley, and was in 'grab' mode.

If mum ever got a bit too close to either aisle I'd reach out and grab stuff. I wasn't too picky, anything would do.

I scored a plastic sieve, and grabbed onto a couple of trolleys that were parked close by. And I also managed to pull off a 'special' price tag from the confectionary aisle. It was for Starburst Fruit Chews. $2. That's 34 cents off. Waving the tag at mum didn't inspire her to buy any fruit chews, but seeing the little metal holder that held the tag in place went flying when I pulled it off, we had no choice but to put the little card in the trolley. It came home with us.

We also discovered the checkouts are pretty narrow, and that there's all sorts of things to grab at while waiting in line.

No comments:

My life in pictures