Friday 10 October 2008

Rainy days

It's raining today.

It hasn't rained for a long time.

When mum and I got home from driving dad to work, it was raining quite heavily. I didn't mind. I stuck out both my palms to catch the drops and then, just to fully appreciate the experience, stuck my tongue out too.

I had a great morning playing with Gabe and Claire. Claire might not be much chop and telling a boy from a girl, but she's great at playing. We built towers out of blocks and she pushed me around on my shiny red fire truck.

We also continued playing a game we made up yesterday. It's the 'ahhh' game. I say 'ahhhhh' for a long time and then the big kids chime in so that we're all saying, 'AHHHHHHHHHH' together.

The grown-ups thought it sounded very funny. Then I would pick a new sound like 'nananananan' and we'd all join in together. The game kept going until we all got the giggles.

No comments:

My life in pictures