Wednesday 25 February 2009

Home Alone!

One of my favourite things is to hide. I'm still not a really good hider, but today it got me into a bit of trouble...

We arrived home from swimming and mum got me out of the car. While she went to unlock the front door, I ran into the front yard and stood between the rows of roses. I had a sneaky look on my face and I was daring mum to come and catch me.

Mum didn't.

Instead, she went inside and shut the door behind her. I didn't know that she was actually peaking through the curtains to keep an eye on me. I just saw the door shut and thought 'uh oh!' and that's what I said too. About ten times.

'Uh-oh' as I ran down the row of grass, 'uh-oh' as I climbed the steps and 'uh-oh' as I knocked on the door.

Fortunately she opened it straight away and I got a big hug.

No comments:

My life in pictures