Saturday 28 February 2009

Out of sorts

I was a bit out of sorts today. I was a bit sniffly, and then got a bit hot. Mum checked my temperature and it wa sa bit higher than normal too. And then I did a little spew. My first in almost a year. I chose my timing carefully, just as we were heading out the door to go to Andy and Wendy's place for dinner.

We were already running a bit late and mum and dad weren't sure what to do. They gave me some panadol and I soon perked up. They asked me if I wanted to go and visit them. I said, 'guitar', then 'woof woof' and 'ball'. Mum thinks I remember that Max the dog nicked my tennis ball the last time were there.

We ended up going out and I had a great time. I ate all my dinner and sat on the couch as the adults all played a quiz game on the Playstation. Dad gave me high fives when he got the questions right.

No comments:

My life in pictures