Friday 6 February 2009

Uh-oh

I threw my first supermarket tantrum today.

Not as well received as my overam bowling milestone.

I'm usually a good shopper, sometimes I get the whingies but today I howled. It started when I missed my sleep window and was already a bit cranky.

Then we walked past the little car ride without letting me have a ride. Mum said I could have a turn later. But I wasn't interested in later. I cried in the trolley, I cried when the shop assistant offered me some stickers. I cried when I dropped my stickers. And I continued to cry in the checkout line, even as everyone was looking at me and the man said, "He's sure not in a good mood"

But I stopped crying just as mum wheeled the trolley out of the shop and up to the little car ride. I got my ride.

No comments:

My life in pictures