Friday 13 February 2009

You can't see me

Dad was in the loungeroom today and I said 'tar' and pointed to the TV. I wanted to watch U2. And jump around with my guitar. Dad thought that was a much better option than watching the Night Garden!

When mum told me it was time for bed tonight I did something I've never done before.

I hid.

I've shaken my head plenty of times when told it was bedtime, but I've never taken this extra step before. And I need to work on it.

I hit in plain sight!

I buried my head between the ottoman and the lounge. I stayed perfectly still for a few seconds, and mum and dad looked at each other and burst into laughter. Mum said it was the funniest thing she'd seen for a long time.

When I lifted my head up I looked at mum and dad as if you say 'here I am, I was hiding' - they laughed some more.

It turned into a game after a while.

No comments:

My life in pictures