Sunday 8 February 2009

Towers

Mum and I both slept in this morning - until ten past eight!

It was a rush to get ready for church, but we weren't too late. Mum wasn't going to miss the chance to send me to the creche! For the first part of the service, I decided I didn't want to sit with mum and our friends, so I walked around to the row behind them and found my own seat.

Everyone was amazed that I sat there, all by myself, being very good and quiet. Then it was time for Tiny Treasures. I cried when mum left me there, but a few minutes later my favourite teenage girls arrived and made a beeline for me. Mum wasn't there to witness this but one of her friends, who was helping at Tiny Treasures today, told her that I was definitely their favourite and that I spent the whole time happily playing in someone's lap.

After church we came home and had some lunch and then I played with my cardboard stacking boxes. They were a present from my Uncle Ian and Aunty Di.

Today I managed to build a tower, all by myself, that was taller than me! Mum thought I would burst with pride, I was so excited.

I've been talking to dad everyday on the phone. He is away for work at the moment. I like to tell him what I'm up to. Today I told him about cars. Yesterday I told him all about the ball I had been playing with. I'm getting quite chatty on the phone.

No comments:

My life in pictures