Wednesday 29 April 2009

Bike Hat

I've been spending more time riding my firetruck lately.

I'm getting really good at manouvering it around the house, and around all the obstacles I encounter on my missions.

After running on my steam, I often try to convince a grown-up to give me a push. When mum got tired of pushing me today, she said "Ok, now it's your turn". So I got off, grabbed Mum's hand and tried to make her sit down while I pushed her.

Apparently, that's not what she meant.

So we found a solution. Mum went and got my teddy, Manny, and strapped him onto my truck and then I spent ages giving Manny rides up and down the hallway.

Then this afternoon Mum was hanging out some washing in the garage. I followed her in and found a bike helmet. I pointed at it and said, "bike hat". Mum was impressed because she and dad have never shown it to me. I picked it up, took it out to the kitchen and popped it on Manny's head. Then it was back to whizzing up and down the hallway...but with head protection this time.

No comments:

My life in pictures