Tuesday 28 April 2009

Patting babies and being dogs

We had a few sets of visitors today. In the morning Ben came over with Claire. She's bigger than me and we have different ideas on how to build block towers. Claire likes to build them up and I like to knock them down. That caused a few problems but mostly we got on well.

Then we all went off to Playgroup. I had a great time with Olive. First, we spent some time 'patting' one of the little babies. We were very gentle. Then we pretented to be dogs, crawling around the floor saying 'woof woof'.

Tonight Nick and Rebecca came over for dinner. I showed Becky my room and we drew some pictures. After tea we played Wii. I didn't get to use a controller but I still pretended! Mum and Dad let me stay up late since I was being a good boy and not grizzling at all.

No comments:

My life in pictures