Sunday 12 April 2009

The longest day

Today could have been my longest day ever.

We went to church in the morning and the most memorable thing that happened was when I gave my friend Olive a big hug and we toppled over onto the ground!

Then we went to grandma and grandad's house for morning tea and lunch.

We went home for a sleep after that and then to the park for a bit of a run around.

I mastered the slippery dip, and had a lot of rides until mum's arms got sore from lifting me up to the top (there's no steps on the slippery dip - just a climbing rop, and I'm a bit too small for climbing ropes)

Then we went out to Easterfest for some evening concerts. We sat in the front row in the cafe, and I waved at lots of people walking past. I danced a bit in the aisles, and got lots of smiles. And I had lots of juice. I didn't get sleepy. I kept rockin' and talking and dancing until it got really late!

We went home. It was almost midnight. I looked at mum when we walked in the door and asked to watch some TV!

She told me that all good boys and girls went to bed five hours ago, and that I should have been asleep, and so I went to bed.

No comments:

My life in pictures