Monday 20 April 2009

To school

Mum went to work today and, because Grandma is away at the moment, Dad stayed home with me instead. He's still a bit sick but he thinks it's very nice how I seem to understand when the person is looking after me is sick, and act accordingly.

So I just played quietly and was a very good boy.

Today's fun began when Dad went to work and Mum took over looking after me. We went to the school where I am going to go to kindy so that mum could hand in my kindy enrolment forms. After we visited the office (which wasn't very exciting) we walked past the playground (which was). Mum decided to let me have a little play since school was over for the day. I had a great time. We ran into some friends and, even though I'd met them before, I introduced myself. I do that a lot lately. One of our friends is a year one teacher and she let me play in the classroom!

No comments:

My life in pictures