Thursday 30 April 2009

Quick, go to sleep

Dad and I had a few adventures today.

We went to the park to play with Ben and Claire. I ran around chasing balls ehile dad and Ben kicked a footy to each other. Sometimes they'd kick it to me.

I had a really big sleep after all that running around.

Tonight, mum went out for her weekly walk and dad and I were supposed to go to ved. We didn't. We stayed up and played Wii! We may have lost track of the time, and when dad saw the headlights of the car in the driveway he grabbed me, turned the TV off and ran to my room.

He whispered, 'quick, go to sleep' a few times. We dived into bed and lay as still as we could. Dad was worried I wouldn't understand the importance of being still and quiet, but I din't make a sound, and actually fell asleep pretty quickly. He was relieved.

No comments:

My life in pictures