Friday 10 April 2009

Rockin' with Audio Adrenaline

I love rockin'!

And the rock came to our town with Easterfest, a big festival in the park.

Today, dad was doing interviews backstage and mum and I came for a visit. I was in my skull and cross bone shirt and my skinny black jeans and my Chucks - I looked the part! Oh, and I brought my guitar with me too!

During the press conference the guys in Audio Adrenaline said hello to me and invited me up onto the stage. I was a bit shy, but I eventually gave Will the bass player a high-five.

They signed my guitar.

They got whisked away pretty quicly after that, so the only picture I have of our meeting is the one below, where I'm not doing one of my best smiles. Good thing Tyler is smiling for the both of us!

Later on we went and watched some bands play. I wore my trusty ear muffs to protect my ears. Dad took me down the front and I just stared at the lights and the bands on stage. Dad said it was amazing that I sat still for such a long time. Mum had me on her shoulders down the front for Audio Adrenaline's concert. I finally ended up in the pram but insisted I watch until the very moment my eyes finally shut - just in time for the encore.









1 comment:

Lindsay said...

do you have any pictures of your "close encounter" with Audio Adrenaline? I would very much like to see them!

-- Lindsay (Lindsay@hafproject.org)

My life in pictures