Friday 7 August 2009

Car Master part 1

We're off to a party.

It's six hours away.

That means a road trip!

I'm used to two hour drives, but this one required a bit of planning. And a portable DVD player (thanks to Annetta)

I spent the first hour looking out the window and pointing out the livestock.

Then it was time for a bit of Nemo.

It got to lunchtime and we stopped at McDonalds (they've got a playground!) and lo and behold, we ran into my second cousin Rupert and his mum and dad. Rupert is six weeks younger than me, but he's got some pretty impressive language skills. After a play and a bite to eat we all got back into our cars and continued our journey.

I slept for a while, and when I woke up we were still driving!

We finally made it to Mummy B's house and there were hugs all round from grandparents and great grandparents and long lost aunties and great uncles.

No comments:

My life in pictures