Sunday 30 August 2009

Hanging with dad after church

After church I didn't do my usual run around the pews with the other kids. We all went outside to the playground. I did my usual trick of climbing up the slippery dip stairs and not sliding down!

After that, we went and had another look at cricket bats. Mum and dad had a bit of a discussion about bats that I wasn't privvy to. They said something about Christmas and Ricky Ponting.

Anyway, after that mum went out to the theatre to see Les Miserables. Dad and I decided to stay home and not be miserable by playing racing cars! both virtually (on the PlayStation) and physically (with my hotwheels cars).

Mum got home, and then went out for tea for her aunty's birthday. Once again, dad and I stayed home. we tried to watch a bit of telly, but there was nothing suitable on for me to watch, so we turned off the tube, and turned on the stereo and jumped around the house being rockstars for an hour or so. It was great fun!

No comments:

My life in pictures