Monday 10 August 2009

Kitchen shower

Mum didn't have to go to work today so she sent me to Grandma's for a couple hours so she could do the shopping in peace.

After she collected me, we went home to do some housework.

I am quite partial to washing up. Mum puts all the sharp/breakable things in the dishwasher and lets me wash up the plastic bowls and cutlery.

While I was kept busy, she decided to quickly check her emails.

A minute or two later, she peeked into the kitchen to check on me and I was nude!

That's right, standing on my chair, shirt pulled up and pants pulled down. And I was washing my tummy. Mum laughed and asked me what I was doing.

'Shower' I replied.

I thought it would have been obvious.

2 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

That is so cute!

Givinya De Elba said...

Well aren't you a clever litle pumpkin to have a shower all by yourself! And to get the dishes done at the same time - I bet adults couldn't do thsoe two things at once!

My life in pictures