Monday 31 August 2009

Noddy is not cool

Mum and I had to pick up the mail form the shops today. I don't often go to shopping centre where our Post Office box is, so I was excited to see a brand new kids ride I'd never ridden on before.

It was an ABC kids branded 'van'.

You know, the ones you put in 20c for a ride. Well, it should be 20c, it's actually $2 these days. Dad tells me in the olden days (the 1980s) they were only 20c. Not that I know what these rides do with money in them, mum and dad have successfully kept me in the dark so far.

Anyway, I was about to climb in the driver's seat when I saw someone was already in it.

Noddy.

A plastic Noddy. Molded to the van.

I asked mum to move him.

She couldn't, and tried to explain he was part of the ride.

Well, not part of my ride! I decided not to hop in.

No comments:

My life in pictures